首页 » 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟?
Job Description：Software Engineer
Site: Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University, 38 Zheda Rd, Hangzhou, 310027, P.R. China.
Application procedure: Must be submitted together with a comprehensive cover letter and CV, both in English. The cover letter must reflect all points indicated in the job description.
Contact: Dr Azim Uddin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Professor Faxiang Qin, Email: email@example.com;
Position status: Contract based （6 -12 months）
Salary：Salary negotiable in person
Business hours: 40 hours working week, 5 days, Monday-Friday
Payment scheme: Paid monthly.
The announced position of software engineer is intended to ensure the further development of the microwave laboratory at InCSI institute towards the automation of physical experiments and the creation of new measurement techniques and materials. The laboratory has a wide range of electronic and mechanical devices from leading manufacturers, such as Rohde&Schwarz, Instron, Zwick/Roell, Kollmorgen, etc, which need to be integrated into unified measurement systems with a maximum possible level of automation and convenient graphical user interfaces (GUI). Ultimately, we hope to create a dynamic R&D team capable of fundamental scientific research as well as offering expertise to commercial customers.
Purpose of the job
The core focus of this role is the programming of electronic devices and test equipment using Python and SCPI, PLC programming of robotic platforms, development of numerical algorithms and their implementation, and creation of graphical user interfaces (GUI). The role implies a high proficiency in Python that will be our core programming language in the project. Practical experience with other programming languages widely used in natural sciences, such C++, C#, Fortran, and LabVIEW, would be appreciated. It is also expected that the candidate will be able to implement the methods of artificial intelligence (AI) for processing the test data. Familiarity with microcontrollers and GPIO applications would be also useful for some automation tasks.
Automation of measurements, programming and numerical signal processing:
• To develop Python and SCPI codes for controlling electronic devices and test equipment.
• To develop PLC codes for controlling robotic platforms.
• To code microcontrollers.
• To help developing numerical signal processing algorithms.
• To develop graphical user interfaces (GUI) in Python.
• To select the proper computation platforms.
• The candidate must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with other advanced graphical or CAD editors (SolidWorks, CATIA, Inventor) would be very advantageable, e.g. ability to draw sketches directly in SolidWorks, CATIA, or Inventor.
• Practical programming experience in Python, PLC and LabVIEW for robotics and other languages for engineering applications or academic research.
• High proficiency in one or several IDE (PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Studio, etc).
• Practical experience on microcontrollers (Arduino, Arm, etc).
• Any level of knowledge of parallel computing (e.g. NVIDIA CUDA).
• Master degree in a software engineering or physical discipline.